Complaints / Works Requests
Council handles all complaints and work requests in accordance with Council Policy and Procedure with a commitment to Hazard Management and Continuous Quality Improvement. We encourage members of the public and visitors to report any safety issues or improvements to allow a high standard of service delivery and infrastructure maintenance to be maintained.
At the District Council of Streaky Bay we welcome any comments or suggestions you may have.
If you have a request for service, a general enquiry, would like to lodge a complaint or a compliment, or simply would like to provide us with feedback, please contact us by one of the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put your concerns in writing and post to the District Council of Streaky Bay, PO Box 179, Streaky Bay SA 5680
- Lodge in person by visiting the Council Administration Office at 29 Alfred Terrace, Streaky Bay 5680
- By telephone (08) 8626 1001
- Download the My Services App and use the "Report It" feature